Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rob's Interview with Telepro

Google translate

After his escape to Cannes, where he climbed the famous steps, Robert Pattinson spoke to Télépro.

We met the young 28 year old British actor on the occasion of the release of "The Rover" (the movie will be released in France and Belgium this Wednesday, June 4)

What do you think of your experience at Cannes?
This is not the first time I'm on the Croisette, but it's still kind of an emotional shock for me (laughs). I'm surprised at how passionate people are about movies... Sometimes a little too much! I was shocked to read some reviews of the film, really virulent. I don't understand the anger of some journalists . Sometimes there such aggressiveness in this Festival. I am told that this is part of the game to Cannes but, my God, this is a film after all!

What are your favorite movies and actors?
I have seen "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (note: a Terry Gilliam film starring Johnny Depp and Benicio del Toro) a million times. I know all replicas ! I'm also a big fan of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" (Milos Forman, starring Jack Nicholson). I also love "The Mask." Jim Carrey is one of my favorite actors. He is one of the best actors of his generation. I have great admiration for comic actors.

After the monstrous success of the saga, it shouldn't be easy to turn the "Twilight" page...
"Twilight" was an exceptional adventure. I certainly wouldn't be here without these films. I owe everything to "Twilight", but I 'm glad I turned the page. I used to feel safe in saying that if one of my projects didn't work, I always had a "Twilight" movie. Now that's no longer the case, I have to take risks in my choices. And it pushes me to be better.

Source | Via

No comments: